It is our pleasure to announce that malaysiaGBC will be one of supporting organisation for
2nd WASTE MANAGEMENT SUSTAINABILITY FORUM – EMPOWERING SUSTAINABLE WASTE MANAGEMENT FOR THE NEW NORMAL,
scheduled for 27-28 October 2020 at the Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur.
Kindly be informed the malaysiaGBC Council Member, Mr. BK Sinha is one of Moderators for this conference.
MalaysiaGBC members are entitled to get 15% discounted rate to attend this event.
Please quote this discount code upon registration: WMSF-MGBC20
This conference are anticipating over 250 participants of waste management professionals consisting of C-Level, Directors, VPs/Heads, Managers and
other Senior Level Executive from different industries, all looking for latest solutions to improve and transform their operations into cost-saving by leveraging on digital transformation.
This is the perfect opportunity for your organization to promote her solutions in a highly interactive forum and networking session.
By joining you’ll benefit from:
- Access to 250+ senior Waste Management professionals
- Building global brand awareness as go-to thought leaders
- Educating your target audience and show your expertise
- Better understand your opportunities via polling questions
- Lead scoring to identify top prospects
- Waste to Profit: The Circular Economy has a Golden Opportunity, Don’t Let it Go to Waste
- Anchoring Green Growth on Waste Management by Adopting Sustainable Consumption and Production Holistically
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Today’s Waste Management and Environment
- From Top-to-Bottom, C-Suite Executives as the Warriors of Recycling towards Creating a Green Work Culture
- Handling Modern Wastewater Treatment Barriers and Unlocking Efficiencies with Next Generation Water Technologies
- Evolution of Waste to Energy Projects in Malaysia for 2021 & Beyond
- Leveraging Chemical Waste Minimization Plans to Reduce Risks and Costs Associated with Hazardous Waste Disposal
- From Protector to Polluter, COVID-19 is Aggravating the Plastic Waste Crisis
- Sustainable Waste Management Beyond Cities – Outlook on Future Initiatives & Expectations
- Malaysian Biomass Industries Review
- Augmenting Value Through Smarter Management of E-Waste