GBI Facilitator Webinar Program 2021 – GBIFC #45 – 13, 14 & 15 August 2021 – Virtual via ZOOM
Date: 13 August 2021, Friday
14 August 2021, Saturday
15 August 2021, Sunday
Exam Date: 11 September 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Platform: Online via ZOOM
One-Day Virtual Webinar (inclusive 6% SST)
Three-Day Virtual Webinar + Examination (inclusive 6% SST)
- RM 200 : Government Sector/Local Council
- RM 250 : PAM /ACEM /MGBC /IEM /ISM /MIP/CIOB individual member
- RM 350 : Non-member
- RM 520 : Government Sector/Local Council
- RM 720 : PAM /ACEM /MGBC /IEM /ISM /MIP/CIOB individual member
- RM1,020 : Non-member
The GBI Facilitator Course is a 3-day training course that covers all aspects of the GBI certification process for buildings, including all the tools and application procedures.
The GBI Facilitator Course is open to all. Completion of the full course is required for participants to qualify for the GBI Facilitator Examination. A participant must attend not less than nine modules of the GBI Facilitator Course to complete the course.
- MalaysiaGBC deserves to cancel or postpone the course due to less than the targeted number of registered participants. The notification will be one (1) week prior to the course date.
- MalaysiaGBC will not responsible for any loss as a result of cancellation or postponement of course.
Please complete the online registration form
Closing Date: 6 August 2021, Friday.
An e-confirmation containing details of the payment method
will be emailed to you after your application is approved and confirmed.
For further inquiries, please email Ms. Zulieya